Poway High School has a legacy of excellence of over 50 years. The Poway Titans have some of the best coaches and training of any local high school. The school is CIF Division I, in the Palomar League and competes with Torrey Pines, Mt. Carmel, Rancho Bernardo, Westview and Ramona high schools. The school's aquatics program has earned numerous CIF championships and produced many All-American Players. All student athletes must review and agree to the school's Team Rules which detail the code of conduct and polices.
To join the Team, here is what you need to do:
- Contact the Coach about try outs.
- Signup to get TEAM EMAILS.
- Get your “Ticket to Play” or hardcopy from the Athletics Office and complete it before tryouts.
- If you make the team, order your “Team Pack” and any “Spirit” gear from the Team Store.
- Check the online Calendar for tryouts, practice times, meet and game times.
- Ask your parent to volunteer to help with team activities. Have them sign up online at the Volunteers page of the website.
- We have an amazing Snack Shack serving food at home games. It's fun to work at the Snack Shack. Please consider a donation to the Snack Shack.
- We need "Team Parents" to host pasta parties, morning practice treats and away game snacks.
- Want a front row seat at swim meets - volunteer to do timing! Best View in the house.
- If you have any questions, contact your Coach or the Boosters club.
- Have a great season!